CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Barbie Pink Octomom's Pink Tentacles


This is a re-blog post of:
Kitschy Kitschy Coo: Octomom's Pink Tentacles
-------
quote
"Nadya Suleman has now been embodied in this fine work of art, direct from the Collector's Art Mint Foundation and available only through this limited TV offer. Well, no; Daniel Edwards, the guy behind the Britney statue (literally and figuratively) has put together Souleman's likeness with two of the most awesome things ever: tentacles and disembodied baby heads. Get your Lovecraftian piece of art soon: the first 50 have a pre-order price of $199, but go up to $500 after."
--------


I did search for 'tentacles' and found the vinyl toy 'Octomom' instead. I don't know how I feel about this woman being called 'Octomom'. In theory, the existence of an actual Octomom is AWESOME, but this is a regular woman who happens to have many children. Let's call her by her name, huh? REGARDLESS! I'm interested in sculptural toys and this reminds me of those Barbie Hairstyling heads that I never wanted but sort of wanted.

0 comments: